PARLO TOURS General Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions accepted and agreed by Tour Members:
1. Travel packages contained herein are repackaged by Travel Pro Leisure, covenants to include in the tour fare:
(a) Scheduled return economy class flight air ticket, excluding taxes, which is non-refundable and non-negotiable.
(b) Accommodation is based on half twin-sharing basis for adults. Child fare is based on child aged 2 and above but below 12years as third person in twin or double room of two adults without any extra bed. If a child occupies a half-twin, there is a surcharge. Tour fare for infants below 2years old is based on 10% of adult published fare and does not occupy any seat in flight and tour vehicles. Arrangements for baby cot and food will have to be made by Tour Members upon arrival at respective hotels and restaurants.
(c) All meals, sightseeing and other items as specified in the itinerary.
(d) One piece check-in baggage not exceeding 20 kilograms and a hand luggage not exceeding5 kilograms.
2. Extension stay is subject to airline ticketing conditions and applicable surcharges. Please consult your travel consultant.
3. Deposits must be paid upon reservation and the balance must be paid 30 days before departure. Deposits required are as follows:
- •South East Asia destinations, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China: RM 500 per person
- Korea, Europe, Americas, Turkey, Middle East Countries, Africa, Japan, Australia, New Zealand: RM 1000 per person
3.1 Non-scheduled flights (defined as either extra flights or charter flights whereby full payment is made to our suppliers): Deposit paid are strictly non-refundable. We will inform you of the appropriate terms of payment upon reservation. Non-scheduled flights are subject to 100% cancellation fee.
4. The single tour price must be paid when a person is traveling alone, by choice or circumstance.
5. Cancellation fees per person will be imposed as follow:
- Over 45 days (from date of departure) forfeiture of deposit
- 21 to 30 days ~ 30% of tour fare
- 10 to 20 days ~ 40% of tour fare
- Below 9 days ~ 100% of tour fare
6. Flight timing and schedules are not guaranteed and do not form part of the contract. They are subject to change at the insistence of the Aviation of Government Authorities for the Tour Member’s safety, security and other reasons. Neither the Company not the Carrier concerned will accept liability for reasons of flight cancellations, delays or diversions that is not within its control.
7. Airport taxes, fuel surcharge, tipping and visa fees do not form part of the tour fare and it should be borne by the passenger. Parlo Tours is only acting as an agency to collect the above charges therefore it is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the respective authorities.
8. The Company reserves the right to cancel or withdraw at any time bookings made by or on behalf of Tour Members prior to departure due to insufficient group size. The decision of the Company shall be final and conclusive and no liabilities whatsoever shall be incurred by the Company for such cancellation. All monies paid toward booking fees shall be refunded.
9. Passport Validity: All Tour Members must personally ensure that their passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
10. Visa Application: All Tour Members are encouraged to process their own visa. Assistance is offered by the Company but approval cannot be guaranteed. The Company cannot be held liable for any loss of passport due to any reason whatsoever including without limitations, negligence on the part of our employees, agents and servants.
11. Travel Insurance: All Tour Members are compulsory to purchase a travel insurance scheme.
12. The Company and / or its associated agents act only as agent for the transportation companies, hotel contractors and other principles. Tickets, vouchers and documents are issued subject to those terms and conditions under which there serves are provided.
13. Every person participating in any tour or holiday organized by the Company and /or its associated agents shall be at his / her own risk. The Company and / or its associated agents shall not be held liable to any person as a result of the following:
(a) Inaccuracy, misdescription or changes to any tour and its itinerary
(b) Additional expenses due to delays or changes in any transport services, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other causes
(c) Extension of stay-flight arrangements that cannot be confirmed
(d) Any damage or loss baggage or other personal effects or accidents, It is the responsibility of the Tour Members to claim insurance.
(e) Deportation or refusal of entry of Tour Members by immigration Authorities due to possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel documents or any other causes which are considered as subversive by the local and foreign government concerned.
14. The Company is deemed to have complied with the total delivery of the tour program even when the departure time of Day 1 is around and after midnight provided the number of nights stay and the sightseeing contents stated in the itinerary are fulfilled.
15. For Group packages, the Company will only provide the services of an accompanying Tour Manager for a group of 15 adult passengers.
16. Difficult and uncooperative Tour Members whose act and conduct are unreasonable and detrimental to the enjoyment, interest, well-being and safety of the other Tour Members and the smooth-running of the tour in general will be dealt with by the Tour Manager .The Tour Manager may require the difficult Tour Members to leave the tour and his / her decision in this respect is final and conclusive. The Company will not refund any tour uncompleted part of the tour.
17. The Company’s Tour package and personnel are NOT required to cater and / or provide for the needs and / or requirements of disabled/ handicapped individuals (including and not limited to individuals with sight, speech, hearing and mobility disabilities) and for the needs and / or requirements of individuals suffering from any and all medical conditions. The Company strongly urges all intending passengers / tour members to equip themselves with all special care and / or needs that they may require. The Company shall not be responsible for the above concerns in any manner whatsoever.
18. A service charge of minimum RM200 will be imposed for any amendments to the name on the issued air tickets or reissue of air ticket. Replacement passengers are subject to airlines seat availability and a handling fee of RM200nett will be imposed for each replacement passenger.
19. Flight deviations are subject to a minimum handling fee for RM 150nett. Handling fee varies according to airlines. Such requests will be subject to the airline condition, tickets validity and seats availability.
20. The air ticket issued is a special ticket restricted to certain airlines only. It is non-negotiable and non-reissuable. Alteration on the routing or change of date by passenger is solely at his / her own risk. The Company and / or its associated agents shall not be held responsible for any inconvenience caused and extra expenses incurred.
21. Extension of stay/deviation may be permitted at the end of the tour, subject to maximum validity and restriction of air ticket, seat confirmation
and availability of hotel prior to commencement of tour. It is the passenger’s responsibility to hold firm confirmation for his/her return flight. When extension of stay/deviation cannot be confirmed 21 days prior to group’s departure date, passenger is deemed to be taking the original flight schedule. All extra costs incurred to process the extension e.g. administration fees will be borne by the Tour Member.
22.Transfer Service: for Group packages, deviation passengers are entitled to the schedules transfer service of group departure flights on the last day
of the tour, provided requests or arrangements are made before the tour departs. Separate transfers can be arranged at additional costs whenever possible. Transfer given is not refundable and no changes can be made after tour departs. Only passengers who purchase FULL TOUR will be given airport/hotel/airport transfers and NOT passengers who only purchase GROUND ARRANGEMENT.
23. Information in the brochure/flyer is correct to the best of the Company’s knowledge at the time of print, but the Company cannot guarantee that any item or amenity mentioned will always be available, especially where the Company has no direct control over it, in the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese translation of the information, the English version shall prevail.
24. Not withstanding the place or country in which a course of action arises, it is expressly agreed hereto that all causes of actions shall at all times be commenced within the jurisdiction and territory of Malaysia.
Effective January 2009